Making a music video
During the weeks 3 - 7, we are going to work with a music project in groups of 3-4 people. You are going to present the project you have been doing, to the rest of the class, week 7 on Wednesday.
Using your computers you are supposed to create a music video to an English song. Along with the music video, you need to present the lyrics both in English and Swedish.
Guidelines for the video:
- You work in groups of three and three or four and four. It is important that you make all the decisions, like the choice of song, together.
- Everybody in the group MUST take part in the video
- The video must show what the song is about, so you really need to understand the lyrics of the song
- You are allowed to use any tool you might need to do the video, like your mobile phone, a camera, clothes etc, just as long as you can present your video via your computer.
You also have to do this:
- week 4 - hand in a journal over what you have been doing with the project, who is going to do what, why you chose the song you chose, how you are going to make the video, what kind of tools you need to make the video and so on. You must also tell me which song you have chosen, of course.
- Week 5 - hand in the lyrics of the song both in Swedish and in English, translate it together. Write the words you did not know before both in Swedish and in English and hand them in together with the lyrics. This has to be done individually.
- Week 7 – hand in a journal – individually – describing what you thought about the project. Did everything work? Was it easy/difficult? Did you find it fun/boring – why? Did you learn something – what? How did your group work, did everyone participate? Write down all your thoughts about it, good and bad. Write this in English.
Send in all your texts by e-mail.
Best of luck!
I'm really looking forward watching your videos,